Apple’s flagship smart devices offer everything and more than the average business or home user could ever want….but how can you get all that loveliness out of your iPad, iPhone or iPod and into print?
After all, we’re not quite into the realms of a paperless World. There’s nothing worse than granny hovering to get a glimpse of the latest family snaps, grinding her false teeth whilst straining to focus on a few inches of screen.
Printing apps for the iPad, iPhone or iPod are fairly scarce but we’ve found three.
- Multiple users can print to the same machine
- Printing from clipboard
- Acceptable quality
- Awkward to set up
- Requires account registration
- Limited control over font sizes
- Access LAN printers
- Stable and fast
- Well organised user interface
- Browsing history
- Automatic printer identification is hit and miss, requires IP addresses
- Download and print form FTP and iDisk
- Virtual hard drive
- Duplex printiing
You pays your money and takes your choice as the saying goes. Not much to choose between the three but ePrint just gets our vote.